NIGHT "SUSHI" CLASS
We are providing “Night sushi class”.
We want to teach you how to make sushi, yes, real sushi!
Everyone knows what is a sushi, but have you ever try to make it your own?
Let’s learn how to make a proper sushi by our chef Mitsuru!
He has over 25 years in making sushi, and I can tell you, not only it’s delicious but it’s also visually very sophisticated!
And to pair your own-made sushis, Mitsuru will provide you the drinks you need to go with!
Our “night class” experience includes making sushi, eating the sushi you made, and an all-you-can drink in chef Mitsuru’s bar!
Everything you need to know about sushi, he will be pleased to tell you.
Myself, Kentaro, will be your private interpreter. Don’t miss this unique experience!
- Payment: Cash, Alipay, Paypay
- Includes all sushi ingredients, and a nice souvenir.
- You can eat sushi you make, and all you can drink alcohol and soft drinks.
- Basically classes are on every Sundays to Thursdays.
- Time: 21:30 – 23:00
- Place: えびす丸(Ebisumaru), Koshienguchi, Nishinomiya, Hyogo. Please check “ACCESS” below.
- Age: 20 years old or more.
- 2 people minimum, or 5 maximum per class.
Japanese snacks, general goods
Regarding with Sushi-class, reservations should be made no later than the end of the previous month.
Basically classes are on every Sundays to Thursdays. There are exceptions, so please check the booking page.
Place: 立ち呑み処えびす丸（Ebisu maru）
Address: 3-4-12, Koshienguchi, Nishinomiya, Hyogo
From JR Osaka Station: 15 min on the Local Service.
→From JR Koshienguchi Station: 1 min on foot